Deliver an open, manageable, and more secure collaboration solution now hosted in the cloud
The Intel Unite® solution lets you easily create and manage a more secure wireless content sharing and collaboration platform for your organization. The Intel Unite® solution consists of three components: an Intel® Core™ vPro® processor-powered PC that serves as the hub device in meeting space; the Intel Unite® app on user devices; and a lightweight service to handle the PIN orchestration.
To give organizations of all sizes more convenience, choice, and flexibility in deployment, the new Intel Unite® Cloud Service deploys the PIN server in the cloud. You get the same features as the on-premises version, without spending the time and resources to manage a PIN server.
1Limited time offer - Undiscounted price is USD $297 per hub for 3 years
For organizations that want to install and manage your own collaboration solutions.
Commercial accounts have the in-house capability to integrate an Intel Unite® Cloud Service-based collaboration solution:
- Self-install Intel Unite® solution certified hardware and other AV equipment
- Self-integrate and manage software applications and plugins
- Self-manage Intel Unite® Cloud Service subscription
Service Provider Account
For service providers that install and manage collaboration solutions for your end customers.
Service providers create value for third-party organizations, through the delivery of an integrated Intel Unite® Cloud Service-based solution:
- Installation of Intel Unite® solution certified hardware and other AV equipment
- Integrating and managing software applications and plugins
- Managing Intel Unite® Cloud Service subscriptions
Intel UniteCloud Service deployment guide
This guide is an overview of the application and the software architecture requirements and provides instructions for deploying in your IT environment. View the guide